Monday, June 23, 2008

To cut or not to cut?

So I have been trying to grow my hair out for a while now. However, I swear my hair can't or won't grow beyond a certain length! And then I get that feeling that I just want to cut it all off! Right now my hair is a little bit passed my shoulders and layered.

Then as I was watching So You Think You Can Dance I saw Kherington and her cute haircut and I just loved it. I don't think I want to go as short as her haircut and of course I would stay a brunette but isn't it a cute cut. She has it kind of flipped out in the picture but basically it is an A-Line cut. Tori Spelling's hair cut is kind of the same. Still a little shorter than I want to go but I love how she has it curly. So my question is, Should I cut it or not? I am always worried to cut it too short because I don't want my face to look fat or anything! So please vote in my poll and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Kristi Williquette said...

Just cut it already...it grows back if you don't like it!!!

Chelsea said...

I tried to vote but for some reason it didn't work. I think you would look so cute with that cut. I agree with your sister...just do it! Post pictures after so we can see.