Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just a Little Something...

I saw this on Jessica's page and those of you who have myspace know how much I love filling out survey's!! LOL (Love you all)

10 Years Ago: My parents had just gotten a divorce, we moved to Clovis but I was still commuting over to Fresno to go to school at Central, and I was on the varsity soccer and swim teams.

I Enjoy: reading a good book,s wimming, watching stupid humor movies and at times movies that will make me cry, cooking and baking yummy treats for others, coloring and making things for my classroom, playing cards and games with my family, and playing sports like tennis and soccer, just to name a few!

5 Things on My To Do List: 1. get some grading done since parent teacher conferences are coming up. 2. write my lesson plans for next week 3. finish a few baby blankets 4. cook dinner 5. pay some bills!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire: I don't need much. I would simply pay off my student loans, buy a nice house, buy a house for my sister, take my family on a big vacation overseas, build a school in a third world country and teach there, and just save it for when others need help.

3 Bad Habits I have: I love to snack (especially on white chocolate chips), I have a hard time concentrating on one thing at a time and often leave projects unfinished for a time before I get back to them, and I often change my outfit a few times each morning and then don't hang the clothes back up so my room gets messy fast!

Places I have lived: Fresno and Clovis, California where I spend my childhood days and a few summers between college; Rexburg, Idaho for three years of school; Draper, Utah for just about 4 months while completing a semester before student teaching; Las Vegas, Nevada for students teaching and then 2 1/2 years after. And presently Herriman, Utah for the past 6 months.

Jobs I have Had: Hogi Yogi (for a year and a half when I was 17), Subway (for two years of school), Wild Water Adventures customer service (for a summer while at home), 7-eleven (for a summer while at home), The Limited Too (for a summer while at home), Quality Stairs with my step-dad (for a few summers), BYU-I as a math tutor (for 1 year), Eddie Bauer (the semester I lived in Utah), Linens N' Things (while student teaching in Vegas), Sunrise Acres Elementary (for two and a half years in Vegas), Midas Creek Elementary (currently)--- Yes, I know its been a lot!!!

Things people don't know about me: I recently have loved to watch the show Bones, I get car sick so I usually volunteer to drive when going somewhere, I don't like most cookies (especially chocolate chip cookies) or brownies, I will only eat white cake with white frosting (you can't mix chocolate cake with white frosting or vice versa), I love crocheting blankets and making quilts for others (especially for babies), I can play the piano and have been taking lessons for months now, and within the last 3.5 years I have been a resident of 3 different states!

2 comments:

Kristi Williquette said...

I like the new background!!! I always love surveys!

Jen said...

I don't know if it's my communications background, but I love surveys and cannot pass up the chance to do one. Glad you agree.

And I love that you're into Bones. If I had time for another show, that would be it. I love that show, especially because of the hot guy from Buffy.