So today I was thinking that I have way too many "guilty pleasures". Now a guilty pleasure is considered something that you enjoy and then feel guilty or slightly embarrassed for doing it. Most people always have at least one. And you know you all do! So what are your "guilty pleasures"? Well here are a few of mine:
Sunday, January 17, 2010
1. Watching reality TV competitions. My favorites are Worst Cook's in America, Project Runway, and of course...The Bachelor. Maybe I just love a scandal that has nothing to do with me!!! :)
2. Making chocolate chip cookies but mostly eating all the dough and only making a few cookies!
3. Watching stupid shows like the Kardashians, Guiliana and Bill, and anything with celebrity gossip instead of sports with my husband. And then I totally impress Derick with my knowledge of which athletes are married or dating whom!
4. Playing guitar hero and other girly games when I have time to myself!
5. Going shoe shopping-- which I haven't done since I got married by the way....But oooh I so want to!
6. Making a deal with my husband that whenever I work out he gives me a back rub! And if I work out all week then he..... well I can't reveal that part of the deal! (keep your mind out of the gutter!)
7. Watching sappy romance movies and reading sappy love stories over and over again!
8. Blog stalking!!
Lovingly Created By: Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie at 9:42 PM