Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break

Last year for spring break, a couple of girls from work and I decided that since it's the only time we all have a break together, we would go to California and hit Disneyland. So of course this year we decided to continue that tradition. But this time hit California Adventure. (Yes since we are teachers we can only afford one park at a time! LOL) So Tina, Kate, and I left Wednesday afternoon after school got out. We decided to drive down to Las Vegas and stay the night there instead of driving all the way through. We stayed at the Stratosphere but decided that we wanted to meet up with another teacher from work and see the Bellagio fountains and the flowers. Of course we took silly pictures and laughed so hard we all were about to pee our pants! Thursday we drove down to Temecula (a small town between LA and San Diego) where Kate had family. So we decided to hit the mall and get lots of good food. That night we headed to our hotel in Anaheim. Friday it was supposed to rain so we decided to go to the LA temple, which is amazing inside, get pedicures, walk the Santa Monica pier, and see a movie. Saturday we got up and went to California Adventure. None of us had been there but it turned out to be fun. I loved to roller coaster and Soaring over California but boy did Tower of Terror freak me out! But don't worry I still went on it twice! :) Over all we had a blast but I was sure exhausted after that weekend! But hey, three more days and here comes another vacation...Arizona here I come!! 

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fun spring break! Reminds me of our spring break trip to Vegas:) Let me know if you are still planning on stopping here on your way to Arizona.