Friday, December 05, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

This week has been a really crazy week. Monday started off REALLY interesting! About 10 minutes into class I had a little girl throw up at her desk! And I mean the gross, disgusting, smelly kind of throw up. And throw up is one thing I absolutely can not do! Well the little girl ran to the bathroom and then the cute little boy sitting next to her started gagging. I guess I'm not the only one who can't handle throw up! So I told him to quickly go to the back of the room. Then the whole group was gagging so they all had to ran back there too! Well all in all it ended up getting all over her book and inside her whole tote tray! So disgusting!

And then its just been go, go, goo all week! I was able to meet up with my friend Chelsea who was up visiting from Vegas. Chelsea, Aubrey, and I took Karlee down to Temple Square to see the gorgeous lights! But boy was it cold! But it was good to see them again!

Today was a good ending to a busy week. Today we had a Teddy Bear Picnic. It was cute seeing all the kids with Teddy Bears. Some of them looked like my old bear, flat and worn out! :) I was exhuasted in the end but I know its be even worse next Friday when we do gingerbread houses! Or the next Friday when we do Polar express activities with all 5 classes. Or maybe the 23rd when we have Christmas Around the World! Yikes! I hope I can make it through December! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Kristi Williquette said...

That just means you're a good teacher!