Thursday, May 01, 2008

New Nephew


I am so happy to announce that I have a new little nephew. My sister Terra gave birth to little Dakota Michael Schmidt at about 10:30 last night. There were a few complications and Terra had to have a c-section. But she is doing well today. Dakota ended up needing oxygen and an IV but as of this afternoon he is off the oxygen and doing much better. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 20 inches long. Yes, he's my big guy! But he sure is adorable. With bright blue eyes and cute chubby cheeks! I am so glad they are both doing ok!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was so happy to see you have a blog too. Your nephew is so cute. It makes me want to have the baby now!! Miss you!

Sarah said...

Yeah! Congrats on the nephew!

Jessica & Landon said...

Congrats on the new nephew! Thanks for the comment. I am HOPING it will look great for the wedding : ) That's the plan. Cutting it is always a temptation! ha.